..................................................................................................

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Idaman hati....

I want a gurl who....

always love me no metter what happen,
will be with me as long as I want she too until the end,
tell me that I mean a world to her,
love me with all her heart,
thankfull to God because have me,
free to talk anything with me,
can be herself when be with me,
want to be my soul that she willing to die if she ever lose me,
trust me with her heart,
made my life complete,
never regret the decision when she choose me to be her love,
love me because who i am....



Last word from me...

Never take someone for granted. Hold every person close to your heart
because you might wake up one day and realize that you have lost a diamond while you were too busy collecting stones..

4 comments:

  1. salam......amboi ayat...dulu rs penah bg ayat tu kat you...oooo pi letak kat blog pulak ek huhuhuhuhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe...ni baru pengenalannye sygg...wait for da climax ok? heheheehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. climax takde pown..sape gadis idaman anda ni???

    ReplyDelete
  4. owhh harap maaf..server down smpai ujung bulan ni..muahahahha

    ReplyDelete